Norwest Marine is a "serious" boatyard for those desiring efficient and unparalleled service. In business since 1964, Norwest has a reputation for superior motorboat repair. Dedicated to customer service, Norwest excels in difficult motor maintenance and repair. Norwest's well-educated staff fully understands the variety of engines available and strive to give their customers the best advice. Customers needing assistance have the benefit of solid business know-how. Norwest's courtesy, kindness, labor, maintenance and overall work make this marina a preferred choice.
Located on the Pawcatuck River, Norwest offers dockage, an array of hard-to-find parts, and certified mechanics available seven days a week (in season). The fuel dock is open from 8 am - 4:30 p.m., also 7 days a week.
• Laundry Facilities, Restrooms with showers, gas dock & pump out station
• Outboard sales include: Yamaha, Johnson, Evinrude & More
• Parts sales include: Yamaha, Volvo, Johnson, Evinrude & More
• Summer dockage & winter storage
EQUIPMENT & ESSENTIALS
• 35 Ton Travel Lift, Fork Lifts, 30 & 50 amp power, water at docks
• Open 6 Days a Week
• Transient Dock Space (as available basis)
• Monitor VHF68